Let us thank all those who teach in Catholic schools. Educating is an act of love; it is like giving life. (Pope Francis)
The Chaplaincy Team is made up of two class members from years 2 -6, who all apply in writing for the role. The children apply for their roles each year, and we are currently asking the children to put their new applications in for the 2016/2017 year. Watch this space so we can inform you of who the children are.
- To help the school to grow as a community of faith.
- To encourage the pupils to live their faith in daily living.
- To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
- To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
- To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
- To support the school in its Mission Statement
- Helping to plan and lead assemblies and Masses
- Organising and leading class prayer times with other pupils
- Lead lunchtime prayer opportunities throughout the year eg Rosary, Prayer Garden, Stations of the Cross
- Ensuring that Class prayer areas are tidy and reflect the season.
- Organising fund raising for charity
- Supporting younger children with their spiritual development